Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

No Salt breakfast sausage


No Salt Breakfast sausage

INGREDIENTS

2 lbs. ground pork
1 egg
2 t. brown sugar
2 1/2 t. ground sage
1 t. dried marjoram or oregano
3/4 t. dried red pepper flakes
1/2 t. freshly ground black pepper
1/4 t. ground rosemary or thyme

DIRECTIONS

Combine ingredients in a large bowl and mix well using a fork or your hands. Form mixture into sixteen round (2- to 3-inch) patties. Heat griddle or skillet over medium and brown patties on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Lower heat to medium-low or even low if they seem to be burning.  Drain on paper towels before serving.

**I made them into patty's and placed them on a cookie sheet. Put them in the freezer until frozen and then placed in a plastic bag so use later.

No comments:

Post a Comment