Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Monday, August 1, 2016

Gloria's Cucumber Soup

Gloria’s creamy cucumber soup

Melt one stick of butter in heavy pan. Saute' about 2 quartered onions. Add about 3 large cukes with seeds/center removed. Add about 2 large cut up potatoes, add about a qt of chicken broth. Cook until everything is tender. Run through blender. Serve hot or cold.


This was served to me by a dear dear lady that had me over for a fantastic meal. I give this recipe 10 stars out of 10. Wonderful. I will serve my hubby but not tell him it's cucumber, he will love it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment