Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Friday, August 5, 2016

Almond Joy cookies

Almond Joy Cookies
Ingredients
1 cup butter
1 1/2 cups white sugar
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
4 eggs
3 tsp. vanilla
4 1/2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp salt
5 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
2 cups shredded coconut
2 cups chopped almonds

Directions:
Preheat oven to 375°F Lightly grease cookie sheets.
Combine dry ingredients, set aside.
In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, stir in the vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients until well mixed then stir in the chocolate chips, coconut and almonds. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the greased cookie sheets.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing.

No comments:

Post a Comment