Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Jingle Bell muffin's/Cookies


Jingle bell cookies
From a very dear friend Bluespruce (Pat)

1 pound of butter, yes, that much. :)
2 eggs
1 tsp soda
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
3 1/2 cups a. p. flour = 2 TBLS. 
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups chopped dates
 8 ounces candied pineapple
8 ounces candied red cherries
8 ounces candied green cherries
1 cup chopped peacans
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 cup chopped filberts

MIX chopped fruit and nuts with 2 TBS flour in large bowl.
Blend butter, eggs, brown sugar and vanilla with a heavy mixer in a large bowl. Add flour, soda and salt, mix well.

By hand, blend fruit and nuts with thick batter. Drop by teaspoon onto cookie sheet.

Bake 20 minutes @ 325ยบ

I USE MINI MUFFIN PAPERS AND MINI MUFFINS TINS. Bake for about 25 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment