Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Marks Nacho Dip

1/2 cup Salsa Con Queso dip
1/2 cup Cheeze Whiz

Microwave in microwave safe dish for 30 to 40 seconds and stir. Each microwave is different so it may require longer time in the microwave to reach a smooth consistency.

Serve with Nacho flavored chips or plain corn chips. Either way you will have a tasty gourmet snack for yourself or to share with a friend. Enjoy. :)

Cover and refrigerate any left over dip.

No comments:

Post a Comment