Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chow mein noodle casserole

Brown 1 lb. of hamburger with one onion
Simmer with 1 cup of water and 1 cup celery for 15 to 20 min.

Mix 1 8 oz pkg chow mein noodles
        1 can cream of mushroom soup
        1 can cream chicken
        1 can water
          2 Tbls.  soy sauce 

         1 small can of mushrooms drained (optional)

Add hamburger mixture , save some noodles to sprinkle on top
        bake about 1 hr. at 350




**many times I make just half the recipe. I use just one can of soup, which ever I have on hand at the time. It bakes in about half the time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment