Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas haystacks

Christmas haystacks


1 pkg. butterscotch chips
2 TBLS. creamy peanut butter
1 jar dry roasted peanuts (12 oz)
1 can (4 ounces) potato sticks

Mix Peanuts and potato sticks in large bowl.
Melt chips and peanut butter in micorwave, stir until smooth.  Add to peanuts and sticks and gently blend until well covered.
Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper. Refrigerate until set. Store in air tight container.

**I cut the recipe in half and used less peanuts and more sticks.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Jibba. I'll try and make more before Christmas to make sure you get plenty. :)

    ReplyDelete