Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Cereal Crunch

Cereal Crunch

Melt in saucepan:
1/2 pound butter
2 TBL. worchestershire sauce
1 teas. each garlic, onion and celery salt

Measure into large bowl or roaster:
12 cups mixed cereal (rice chex, corn chex, wheat chex and cheerios)

Pour melted butter with salts over cereal mixture and mix until well coated.


Bake 1 hour at 250ยบ on baking sheets or roaster. Stir every 15 minutes.

The last 10 minutes add 2 cans of mixed nuts, one bag of goldfish crackers and 2 cups of broken stick pretzels.

Cool and store in air tight container. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment