Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Friday, April 27, 2018

Roasted/grilled Chicken and veggies


Roasted/grilled chicken and veggies

2 medium chicken breasts, chopped(left over chicken works too) Just shorten the grill or oven time)
1 cup bell pepper, chopped (any colors you like)
1/2 onion, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
1 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped or plum/grape
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon paprika (optional)



Preheat oven to 500º or preheat the grill to high. 

Chop all the veggies into large pieces. In another cutting board chop the chicken into cubes.
Place the chicken, if using raw, and veggies in a medium roasting dish or sheet pan. Add the olive oil, salt and pepper, italian seasoning, and paprika. Toss to combine.

I char the veggies and meat on the grill in the summer. 500º is too hot for oven use in the summer.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is cooked. Or add the left over chicken just before the veggies are done, to heat the meat. Enjoy with rice, pasta, or a salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment