Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Breakfast Tator tot casserole

Tator tot and ham casserole

This Casserole is great for any meal and easy to make. It also reheats well in the microwave.

4 cups cooked chopped ham
4 eggs
3 tablespoons milk
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, (optional)
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (can use whatever you like)
1/2 cup chopped green onions or regular onions
tater tots (about 1/2 of a 32 ounce bag or enough to cover top of dish)


Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray. Spread the ham in the bottom of the dish. Whisk together the eggs, milk, garlic powder, black pepper and salt. Pour over the ham. Sprinkle on the cheese and green onions. Layer the tater tots on top. Bake in preheated 400 degree oven for 35 minutes or until tater tots are brown. Can sprinkle extra cheese on top the last five minutes of cooking if you so desire. Makes about six servings. I know your family will enjoy this tater tot casserole!

No comments:

Post a Comment