Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Thursday, March 31, 2016

CrockPot BBQ Ribs


                                                     3 pounds baby back ribs trimmed
 salt and ground black pepper, to taste
 1/2 cup water
 1/2 onion, sliced onion
1 cup of your Favorite BBQ sauce

Season ribs with salt and pepper.
Pour water into slow cooker. Layer the ribs into the slow cooker. Top the ribs with onion and BBQ sauce. 
Cook on High for 4 hours (or Low for 8 hours).



Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).

Transfer ribs to a baking sheet. Discard onion and garlic. Coat ribs with desired amount of BBQ sauce.
Bake in preheated oven until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat, 10 to 15 minutes.

Serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment