Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Blueberry Jell-O Salad

Ingredients
  • 2 c. boiling water
  • 2 3 oz boxes blackberry Jell-O
  • 1 16 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained
  • 1 can blueberry pie filling
  • Topping
  • 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
  • 2 Tbls. sugar
  • 1 16 oz tub Cool Whip, thawed
Instructions
  • In a large bowl combine Jell-O and boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Mix in pineapple and pie filling. Pour into 9x13 inch pan and refrigerate about 2 hours until firm.
  • Topping: Mix cream cheese and sugar together well. Stir in Cool Whip. Spread over set Jell-O. Refrigerate at least half an hour before serving.
  • This recipe is also yummy using cherry Jell-O and cherry pie filling!

**Recipe from Favorite Family Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment