Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole

Ingredients
1 30 ounce bag frozen hash browns 
2 cans cream of chicken soup
3/4 cups sour cream
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
salt and pepper (to taste)
3/4 cup French's Onion Rings

Directions

Preheat oven to 400
In a large bowl stir together everything except 1 cup of the cheese. Spread evenly into a greased 9x13" pan. Sprinkle the top with remaining cheese.

Cover pan with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 minutes more. During the last 10 minutes top with the onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment