Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Pumpkin Spice cake

 HEAT oven to 350ºF

Grease 9 x 13 cake pan

You will need:
    1 pkg. (2-layer size) spice cake mix
    1 cup  water
    1 cup canned pumpkin
    1/3 cup  oil
    3 eggs
    3/4 cup  chopped walnuts

 BEAT  ingredients in large bowl with mixer 2 min. or until well blended.Stir in nuts. (I left the walnuts out) Pour into greased 9 x 13 cake pan.

  BAKE 30 to 32 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely. Frost with cream cheese frosting.




Cream cheese Frosting:

1 8 oz. block of cream cheese room temperature
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
1 teaspoon vanillia
1/4 cup room temperature butter


Mix well and spread on cooled cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment