Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Out of This world Party Mix

1 package of Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix (1 oz)
1 bottle of Orville Redenbacher popcorn oil

1 box of Crispix
2 cans of nuts, any kind you like
1 bag Goldfish crackers or 1/2 bag oyster crackers (2 cups)
1 bag crunchy cheesies (5 cups)
1 large can of potato sticks (2 cups)
3 cups broken pretzels
1/2 box Wheat thins, broken in half Or clean your cupboards, hehe

Mix snack foods together. Whisk together the oil and dressing.
In HUGE roaster, fold oil mixture to the snack food mixture.
Bake in oven for 1 hour at 250ยบ stirring every 15 minutes.

BEWARE, this snack is more addicting than the chex mix one.
It makes two FULL ice cream pails of a scrumptious snack.

2 comments:

  1. i have had so much of this, it makes the stuff u can get in the stores taste nasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It really is good if I do say so myself. :)

    ReplyDelete