Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Libby's® Pumpkin Cranberry bread

Ingredients

  • 3 cups all-purpose flour
  • 5 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
  • 2 teaspoons baking soda
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • 3 cups granulated sugar
  • 1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
  • 4 eggs
  • 1 cup vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup orange juice
  • 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries (I cut them in half)

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans.
  2. Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and orange juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans.
  3. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

Nutritional Information open nutritional information

Amount Per Serving  Calories: 257 | Total Fat: 10.2g | Cholesterol: 35mg

1 comment:

  1. its the cranberries that make it so mamazing

    ReplyDelete