Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pizza Crust

1 cup very warm water
1 package yeast
1 teas. sugar
2 Tbls. canola oil
2 1/2 cups flour
1 teas. oregano
1 teas. garlic powder
1/2 teas. salt

Dissolve yeast in warm water with the sugar. Let set for 5 minutes. Mix all ingredients together until dough forms a ball. Let rise in a warm place for 10 minutes. Divide dough in half. Roll out dough on floured surface and place on pan prepared with oil and corn meal. Repeat with the second ball.
Bake in 450ยบ oven for 8 to 10 minutes, just until lightly brown. Top with favorite toppings and bake until cheese is bubbly and starting to brown. I freeze the second crust for a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment