Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Sunday, September 19, 2021

Breakfast burritos


Breakfast Burritos


tator tots

maple sausage

eggs

onions

milk or half and half

salt and pepper

Tortillas


Slice and fry onions until caramelized. Mmmmmm


Bake tutor tots according to package instructions.


Fry sausages until done.


Using milk or half and half mix with the amount of eggs you will need for your family. Scramble eggs as you normally would do, nice and fluffy.


Now time to assemble…….

Warm the tortillas on moist paper towels in the microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds. Depending on how many you use. You just want them warm, not HOT.



 Place a heaping spoonful of egg mixture onto the middle of a warm tortilla, top with a little caramelized onions, 1 sausage link, 3 tater tots, a little salsa, and about 2 tablespoons cheese per burrito. Tuck in the sides and roll the tortilla closed. Wrap in a foil sheet. Repeat with the rest of the ingredients. Keep warm in the oven in foil pans until ready to serve. Serve with salsa or the hot sauces.


**Picture and tweeked recipe from Pioneer Woman. Tasted tested and approved by my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment