Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Monday, March 29, 2021

Frozen Fruit cups

 



1 16 oz bag frozen sliced strawberries thawed Or fresh

1 15.25 oz can peaches in light syrup or juice Or fresh

1 12 oz can frozen orange pineapple juice concentrate thawed

1 15.25 oz can fruit cocktail in light syrup or juice

3 bananas


**You can use any fruits you like

 

Dice the strawberries and peaches. Be sure to save the juice. (all of the juices will go into the mixture, too)

Add the strawberries, peaches, juice concentrate and fruit cocktail into a large bowl.

Peel and slice the bananas into the mixture.

Pour into small cups about 2/3 full and freeze for 6-8 hours. 

Remove from freezer 20-30 minutes prior to serving to soften a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment