Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Friday, November 16, 2018

Crustless pumpkin pie


Sugar free low carb crustless pumpkin pie

Nonstick cooking spray
3/4 cup sugar substitute
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
2 large eggs
1 can (15 oz.) Pure Pumpkin
12 ounces of fat free half and half

PREHEAT oven as directed below. Glass baking dishes without crust require a cooler oven, and in most cases, a longer baking time. 

SPRAY with nonstick cooking spray or lightly grease bottom of baking pan or glass baking dish. 

PREPARE filling as directed on can Pour into pan or dish. 

BAKE as directed below or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. 

COOL on wire rack for 2 hours. Serve immediately or refrigerate.


Recipe makes 8 servings

Bake times and temps:
9-inch-round glass pie dish: 325° F; bake for 55 to 60 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment