Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sugar free Chocolate chip cookies




2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter (2 sticks) , softened
1/3 cup Stevia granulated sugar 
1/3 cup Stevia-brown sugar blend
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 eggs
1-1/3 cups HERSHEY'S Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (8-oz. pkg.)
1 cup nuts chopped (optional)


Heat oven to 375°F.

Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, granulated sugar blend, brown sugar blend and vanilla in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment