Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Friday, July 13, 2018

Oven Fried Chicken Tenders


This has to be the best baked chicken recipe I have ever found. The panko stayed crispy and did not stick to the racks in the air fryer. The chicken was moist and tender like it had been deep fried. Two thumbs up on this one!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
1 3/4 cups Panko breadcrumbs
Oil spray




Batter
1 egg
1 Tbl Miracle Whip salad dressing.
2 tbsp flour
1/2 tsp salt
Black pepper


Chicken
1 lb chicken tenderloins (or chicken breast cut into 1 inch strips)
Oil spray

Instructions
Preheat oven to 390ΒΊ

Place the Batter ingredients in a bowl and whisk with a fork until combined. Dip chicken into batter with your left hand.
Pick up a piece of chicken with your left hand and place it into the Panko bowl.
Use your right hand to sprinkle some bread crumbs onto one end of the chicken, then pick up that end of the chicken and turn it over. Pat down gently to press the breadcrumbs onto the chicken, then transfer onto baking tray.
Repeat with remaining chicken.
Spray lightly with oil. Bake for 10 minutes (if small) - 15 minutes (medium to large).
Remove from oven and serve immediately.
This recipe works great in an air fryer oven. Bakes the same amount of time on center rack.

No comments:

Post a Comment