Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Monday, February 13, 2017

Chocolate Chip Mug cake


I found this recipe at Daily Simple Recipes. And since I love mug recipes I thought I would keep and share this one with all of you. A mug recipe keeps me from overindulging on a good thing. 


4 tbsp all purpose flour
2 tbsp brown sugar (lightly packed)
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp low fat milk
1/8 tsp vanilla
1/2 tbsp vegetable oil
2 tbsp semisweet chocolate chips

Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips into a microwave safe mug. This is a small cake so you can use an 8 oz mug and it should just reach the top when finished cooking. You can also use an oversized mug, but the cake will be lower in the mug. Mix with a small, sturdy whisk until a smooth batter forms and no lumps remain.

 Stir in half of the chocolate chips. Sprinkle remaining half over surface. Cook in microwave for about 1 minute. Let cool a few minutes before eating.


And that’s it done, enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment