Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Self Rising Flour

Do you ever find a recipe that just sounds so darn good that you have to try it? And then see that it has self rising flour as an ingredient? That happens to me so often. Well my friends here is a simple recipe to solve that dilemma.  I hope that this will help you out as much as the recipe has come to the rescue for me.
No more need to not try that new recipe or have a whole bag of self rising flour in the cupboard going bad by the time you need it again.

Self rising flour 

1 cup all purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt  Mix well.
 That's it, that's all there is to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment