Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Friday, September 4, 2015

Crazy Slaw

Crazy Slaw 

1 small head napa cabbage, shredded
2 small  red bell peppers, julienned
1 large  carrot, peeled and julienned
1 cup  snow peas, julienned
1 medium  red onion, julienned
4 whole green onions (scallions) chopped
1/4 cup  soy sauce
1/4 cup  rice wine vinegar
1/2 T. ginger
4 each  garlic cloves, minced
2 tbsp  sesame oil
2 tbsp artificial sweetener
2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds or black sesame seeds
salt and pepper, to taste
Makes 6 Servings: 132 calories each serving. 47.41 net carbs, 39.52 g. of fat


In a big bowl ... mix it all together! Let it sit for about 10 minutes. Mix it all again. Eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment