Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Friday, April 4, 2014

Refrigerator help

Our new home has a fridge with wire shelving, and some bottles, especially bottles of water with "bumpy" bottoms, just do not like to stay standing. To solve that problem I put a flexible cutting sheet on the shelf to create a flat surface; now the bottles of water and other smaller items stay upright. The cutting sheets are easy to wash too. Leave space on all sides of the cutting sheet for air flow. If need be you can use a hole punch for more circulation.

I hope this tip will be of some use to you too. Leave any other helpful tips in the comment section of this post. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment