Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Cheezy baked Spaghetti

Cheesy Baked Spaghetti

16 oz spaghetti cooked
3 c shredded mozzarella
1/2 lb sweet italian sausage, fried
1/2 lb ground beef, fried
1 jar(s)your favorite spaghetti sauce
16 oz   tomato sauce
1 1/2 Tbl garlic powder
2 Tbl oregano
2 Tbl basil
1/4 c sugar
1/4 salt and pepper to taste
grated parmesan cheese

1 Combine all ingredients in large sauce pan except for the cooked spaghetti and cheeses.
2 Simmer for 20 minutes.
3 Remove from heat and add cooked noodles.
4 Pour 1/2 sauce/noodles in a greased glass dish. Top with 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
5 Top cheese with remaining sauce/noodles then top with remaining cheese. Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese on top.


6 Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment