Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Oriental Beef and Broccoli

Beef and Broccoli 

1 Pound Boneless beef chuck roast; Sliced into thin strips
1 cup beef consume
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 cloves minced garlic
2 tablespoons corn starch
2 tablespoons  Sauce from crockpot after being cooked
 broccoli Florets, as many as you want
Hot cooked rice


Instructions:
1. Place beef in a crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine consume, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).

6. Serve over hot cooked rice and enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment