Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Sunday, February 23, 2014

No Bake Cake

No bake Cake
Ingredients:
1 Box of Vanilla Wafers
1 Can of Crushed Pineapples with Juice 
1/4 cup Lemon Juice 
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 package of coconut
1 (8oz) Container Cool Whip
1 small jar of cherries
1 cup of pecans (optional)

Directions: 
Layer the bottom of dish with Vanilla Wafers. Mix in a bowl the lemon juice and condensed milk, then add the pineapples and mix all together. Pour this over the vanilla wafers in the dish. Add another layer of the Vanilla Wafers on top of the pineapple mix. Then top with cool whip, and ***coconut and cherries. Refrigerate overnight. Serve and Enjoy!

*** You can replace coconut with pecans if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment