Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Floating crackers


graham crackers or club crackers
1 c. brown sugar
1 c. butter

12 ounces Semi sweet Chocolate chips
1 c. finely chopped nuts or brickle pieces

Line 10 x 15 jelly roll pan with foil. Place crackers in rows on pan. 
Boil 1 cup brown sugar and butter exactly 3 minutes. Pour over crackers. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes or until crackers float. Remove from oven. Sprinkle milk chocolate chips on top to melt, spread. Sprinkle with finely chopped nuts or brickle pieces. Cut in squares after chocolate has set. Store in air tight container.
*** I often make this without the chocolate and it is still very very good. In fact we prefer it without the chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment