Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Better Bits o Brickle cookies


Better bits o Brickle cookies

1 c softened butter
1 c granulated sugar
1 c packed  brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. salt
3 eggs
3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. cream of tartar
1 package HEATH BITS 'O BRICKLE Toffee Bits

Preheat oven to 375°.  Lightly grease cookie sheet or line with parchment paper. 

Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and salt in large bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until blended. Stir in toffee bits. Drop by heaping teaspoons onto prepared cookie sheet. Flatten slightly for a crispier cookie. 
Cookies are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. 😊

Bake 8 to 10 minutes, depending on oven or until lightly browned.

No comments:

Post a Comment