Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Pasta Spinach salad


Pasta Spinach Salad 

2 cups spinach, broken in pieces or chopped
1 cup cooked chopped ham, chicken, turkey, or bacon
1/2 cup chopped green onion
1/2 cup chopped and peeled cucumber
2 boiled eggs, chopped
1 1/2 cups uncooked pasta, (cooked al dente according to package directions) drained
halved cherry or grape tomatoes


Dressing:

1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1 tablespoon white granulated sugar
1 teaspoon dried basil or 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped

Mix together salad ingredients in a large bowl.  Combine dressing ingredients and mix with spoon.  Toss salad and dressing together.  Makes 6 to 8 servings.  Enjoy!

Note:  You can add all kinds of garden vegetables such as corn, peas, carrots, peppers  if you wish

No comments:

Post a Comment