Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Pasta Slaw



1 7 oz pkg ditalini pasta, not elbow macaroni
1 cabbage head, shredded
1 medium  finely chopped onion
2 finely chopped celery ribs
1 medium cucumber, finely chopped
1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
1 medium carrot, shredded





DRESSING

1 1/3 c mayonnaise
1/3 c sugar
1/4 c apple cider vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Cook pasta, drain, rinse in cold water and place in large bowl. Combine remaining salad ingredients and refrigerate.

Blend all dressing ingredients and pour over the top of the salad. Mix thoroughly and refrigerate until ready to serve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment