Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Meat and Potato Egg Bake

Meat and Potato  Egg Bake
8 eggs, beaten
2  to 2 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese or a blend
1/2 c. chopped green pepper
1/3 cup chopped onions (or to taste)
16 oz frozen hash browns
1 1/4 c. chopped, cooked ham, sausage, or bacon
1 1/4 c. milk
Salt and Pepper to taste


Preheat oven to 350º
Butter a 9 x 13 cake pan. Mix hash browns, green peppers, onions, salt and pepper. Place in buttered pan. Chop ham and scatter onto hash browns. Mix eggs and milk, pour on top of potatoes and ham. Sprinkle the cheese on top and put in oven

Bake at 350° for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment