Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

The Best Belgian waffle


Light and fluffy on the inside and nice and crispy on the outside. Wonderful flavor too.

2 cups flour
4 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs, separated
1/2 cup oil
2 cups milk
1 tsp vanilla




Sift the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.

Separate the eggs.

In small bowl, beat egg whites until stiff.

Mix together the egg yolks, milk and oil, vanilla, and stir slightly.

Add to dry ingredients and mix well.


Fold in beaten egg whites.

Follow belgian waffle maker instructions.

Serve with your choice of
hot syrup, fruit and butter. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment