Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Berry Yogurt Pops

Fruity Yogurt Pops 


1/4 cup  milk
3/4 cup  thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
1 container  (6) nonfat Greek-style yogurt (Any flavor you like.)
1/2 cup  fresh strawberry halves
1/2 small  banana, cut into chunks
1/4 cup blueberries
2 Tbls sugar or sweetener

BLEND ingredients in blender on high speed until smooth.

POUR into 6 (3-oz.) paper cups. Insert wooden pop stick into center of each cup.


FREEZE several hours or until firm. Peel off paper cups just before serving.

***YOu can use any fruit you like, plus the banana and use a complimentary yogurt. Endless possibilities. :) Yes, you must use the banana to make it creamy.

**Original recipe from Kraft Kitchens. I changed some things since I think any recipe can be made better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment