Welcome to my Kitchen!

As often as possible you will find new recipes, that I have found on the internet, from others and some that are family favorites. Most are easy and use common ingredients found in most kitchens. Not all pictures are taken by me, but I do add my own pictures as soon as I can after I have made the recipe and remember to take the picture. Pull up a chair, help yourself to some coffee and make yourself at home. Please leave a comment, I appreciate feedback. Thank you.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Raisinberry bran flake muffins


Raisinberry bran flake Muffins
 
2 c. all-purpose flour
4 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 c. sugar
3 1/2 c. Raisin bran cereal
1 3/4 c. skim milk
1 egg
3 Tbsp. oil
1 tsp vanilla
2 c. frozen or fresh blueberries

1. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and sugar. Set aside.

2. Mix Bran Flakes and milk into large mixing bowl, let stand 2 minutes.

3. Add egg and oil and vanilla; beat well. Add flour mixture, stir well. Add blueberries. Spray muffin pan. Makes 12 cups. Bake at 400 degrees about 23 to 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment